maanantai 8. heinäkuuta 2013

Huudettua/Bidded

Sain eilen illalla ja tänään aamulla pari kirjettä kirjoitettua. Kokeen alle iski sopivasti flunssa, mutta onneksi kesäkurssin kokeen sai siirrettyä helposti. Jäi siis aikaa kirjoitella. :)

Last night and this morning I wrote two letters. I was supposed to have an exam, but since I got a flu yesterday, I had to postpone the exam. Luckily summer courses are convenient that way. So now I had more time to write. :)

Itävaltaan.
To Austria

Kazachstaniin.
To Kazachstan.



Postista kilahti myös kirje Pohjois-Irlannista.

The mail brought a letter from Northen Ireland.



Ja huuto.netistä huudettu kirjesetti saapui myös.

And a stationery set won from an online auction.



1 kommentti:

CF kirjoitti...

Nice to receive the swap items every now and then. :) These days I usually go for electronic swap instead, I miss the "touch" of the swap items :P

-- cfchai (Gain exposure to your blog 3!)