sunnuntai 23. kesäkuuta 2013

Juhannusviikonlopun aikaansaannoksia/ Achievements from Midsummer Weekend

Juhannuksena pakkailin valmiiksi oman osuuteni European Flat Mail Swapista.

During the Midsummer weekend I packed up my share of European Flat Mail Swap.




Toiselle oli vaikea keksiä teetä, kun ei tykännyt yrtti-eikä hedelmäteestä, ja niitä on itselläni eniten. :) Laitoin minttuteetä.
It was hard to come up with a tea for the other one, because she doesn't like fruit or herbal tea, and those are the types  I usually have .:) So I sent her mint tea.
Tiikerin päiväuni on yksi  lempiteistäni, ja tyrkytänkin sitä joka välissä kaikille.
Tiger's Daydream is one of my favorite teas, and I send it out any occasion I get.

Näiden lisäksi lähetin ensimmäisen kirjeen Intiaan, vanhemmalle herrasmiehelle, joka on lukenut Suomesta paljon hyvää ja haluaisi tietää lisää.

I also sent a letter to a gentleman in India, who has read many good things about Finland and wants to know more.

Oli pakko ostaa tuota hippo-teippiä, kun oli niin söpöä.
I had to buy that hippo-tape, it was so adorable.

Jännä nähdä miten kauan kirje matkaa Intiaan.

Interesting to see how long it will take for the letter to reach India.


Ei kommentteja: